Friday, October 3, 2008

What I Love About Ella



Of course there are many things that I love about my Ella. The one thing that is just too tough is the way she still loves to twirl and smell my hair. She'll wake up and first thing she'll climb on my lap and ask, "Can I smell your hair?" After she twirls a small amount of my hair, she takes a great big sniff and says, "Mmmmmmm, your hair smells good." Not every time, but sometimes she tells me, "I wish I were you and you were me and I could smell my hair all the time." That's when she'll sit with me, sucking her fingers and twirling my hair for about as long as I will let her.

1 comment:

Gillian said...

Jen,
First, your family is absolutely beautiful. I'm so glad you have a blog. I've been reading through some of your posts and I feel such a connection to you. I am grateful for the sweet comment you left on my blog--it lifted my spirit and I felt "understood" by one who knows.
I hope you had a chance to watch conference this weekend--it was for us I think. Elder Wirthlin's talk about compensation for our loses made me think of the scripture you told me about.
Know that my prayers are with you as well.