Saturday, January 10, 2009

Wearing The Same Dress To Prom

While looking through my favorite blogs last night I ran across someone who had the same background as me. We can't have that now! That is equivalent to wearing the same dress as someone else to the prom. Yea, I know, right? (I had to throw that phrase in there because my nieces use it all the time, and my sisters hate it). So of course I headed off to my favorite home of the free backgrounds, thecutestblogontheblock website, and found out that their site was down. Being the quick thinker that I am I just searched some other free background websites. I'm not the most techy person in the world so what I ended up with was a messed up background! For this reason, you'll have to look at a boring blog until TCBOTB is back up and running.

This should teach me a lesson. It shouldn't matter if we're wearing the same dress. More than likely no one even noticed but me!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Our oldest finally got over the "I know, right?!" thing. Thank goodness!!

I'm tempted to copy your blog backgrounds every time. Just to be funny. Ha, ha, right?

Lisa said...

That is too funny....but I'm just like you...But I love that sight and go there often to see what backgrounds they have...and of course the one that you had was my favorite but again I can't have the same one right? Keep up the comments I love them.

Proud Papa said...

hey sis...well you asked for it...on your blog you put for a website...thecutestblogonthebock...I checked with Lisa and it thecutestblogontheblock...Just FYI...Now looky there...little brother correcting an english teacher...love ya aaron

Jen said...

You right!